How does Churnly protect our data?
Churnly is hosted on the Microsoft® Azure™ Cloud hosted services platform. Some of the security measures Azure takes to protect your data are;
- A secure, SAS70-certified Tier 4 data center
- Intrusion detection
- SSL and application security
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Third-party certifications for security practices
All development takes place in our London, UK head office. In an effort to prevent breaches or theft and ensure that only authorised users have access to your application and related data at all times, we have put the following safeguards in place:
- We only accept data that has been anonymised prior to uploading onto Churnly, which includes no personal identifiable information or information of value.
- Encrypted connections between our facility and Azure’s Cloud Services.
- Technology-leading hardware firewall with intrusion detection and protection.
Data Retention & Ownership
What are Churnly’s policies regarding your customer data?
All rights to your data are maintained by you. We provide you the ability to easily export your data and take it elsewhere, if desired.
- Your contact data will never be shared with or sold to a third party. No exceptions.
- So long as your account is active, you have full access to your data, for viewing or transfer, at any time.
Performance & Availability
How will Churnly maintain the continuity of its service, specifically with regard to uptime and disaster protection?
By leveraging Microsoft’s Azure Cloud service, we are able to provide the following;
- Minimum uptime of 99.5%
- Redundant operations in off-site locations, in case of a catastrophic event (fire, earthquake, etc.).
- Back-up servers to avoid service disruptions if a piece of hardware fails.
- Around-the-clock performance monitoring, so issues can be detected and addressed promptly.
What type of technical support is included with this Service?
For customers on our Pro package, Churnly provides the following support;
- Web and email support with a guaranteed 24 hour response time.
- A skilled, well trained team of support professionals.
- Submit an unlimited number of support tickets, at no additional cost.
Enhancements and Upgrades
Does the Churnly product and technologies get updated and enhanced?
Churnly is constantly improving performance and functionality of its product. As a customer, you will benefit from;
- All updates to our product.
- Frequent new product development cycles, with new features released at regular intervals.
- Upgrades that require no effort or disruption to you and usually carried out during off-peak hours (GMT).
- A formal mechanism for gathering customer feedback and suggestions, and incorporating this feedback into product roadmaps.
Can we integrate Churnly into our existing CRM and 3rd party software?
Currently, not through a Plan. Integrations with leading software vendors such as Mailchimp, Zendesk and SalesForce are on the roadmap for 2018 and will be made available when released. Meantime, if integrating Churnly is super critical for you, please email us and we can discuss how to support.