WHAT is churnly?
Why should your company use Churnly?
If you’re a B2B SaaS company and want to understand and reduce churn, you should use Churnly.Churnly is exceptionally simple to use, quick to get started and provides actionable insights you’ll need to stop your customers leaving.
What technology does Churnly use to help retain our customers?
- Churnly uses data science methods, including Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, to find patterns within your customer data that strongly indicate churn.
- Churnly have developed a predictive model that predicts which of your customers have the highest likelihood of leaving.
- Churnly’s Artificial Intelligence learns about your customers over time and highlights which customers will leave.
What features does Churnly provide?
By using Churnly’s software, you get;
- A simple-to-use dashboard for you to prioritise which customers need quick intervention.
- Filtering tools to enable you to sort customers by their value to your business and their likelihood to leave
- An understanding of how your customers are using your product and insight into why your customers leave, so you can spot trends and make changes internally
- Integrations to pull your data into Churnly’s platform safely and securely, and without any heavy lifting on your side
We believe we have made Churnly easy to understand and use. Should you have difficulty using Churnly, require an assisted experience, have specific questions or suggestions as to how we can improve the usability of the product or the overall user experience, please email us
Pricing and Payment
How did we create our price plans?
We have given much thought to our pricing and how we make our features available.Our engineering and data science teams all have PhD’s in either computer science, mathematics or a general science, coupled with years of commercial experience building and developing software as a service. The expertise within Churnly’s team, and the complexity of the technology we have developed and make available to our customers, is hugely valuable. We host all data securely on our Azure managed services and pay for all of the computational power required to process and store your data, all of which comes at a cost.
Factoring all of the above in, we believe the fairest way of pricing is based on how many customers and rows of data you have. Email us and we can discuss pricing with you.
There are no contracts when you sign up to Churnly, so you’re free to cancel anytime.If you decide to cancel during a period for which you have paid, you will continue to get access to all of the services you have paid for until the end of that period. You will not be charged further. Of course, you are free to sign back up anytime.
When is payment taken?
The first monthly payment is taken by payment card or Direct Debit upon signing Agreement and thereafter on the same day of each month until cancelled.
How does Churnly protect our data?
Churnly is hosted on the Microsoft® Azure™ Cloud hosted services platform. Some of the security measures Azure takes to protect your data are;
- A secure, SAS70-certified Tier 4 data center
- Intrusion detection
- SSL and application security
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Third-party certifications for security practices
All development takes place in our London, UK head office. In an effort to prevent breaches or theft and ensure that only authorised users have access to your application and related data at all times, we have put the following safeguards in place:
- We only accept data that has been anonymised prior to pulling from your data sources into Churnly’s secure processor, which includes no personal identifiable information or information of value
- Encrypted connections between our facility and Azure’s Cloud Services.
- Technology-leading hardware firewall with intrusion detection and protection.
Data Retention & Ownership
What are Churnly’s policies regarding your customer data?
All rights to your data are maintained by you. We provide you the ability to easily export your data and take it elsewhere, if desired.
- Your contact data will never be shared with a third party. No exceptions.
- So long as your account is active, you have full access to your data, for viewing or transfer, at any time.
Performance & Availability
How will Churnly maintain the continuity of its service, specifically with regard to uptime and disaster protection?
By leveraging Microsoft’s Azure Cloud service, we are able to provide the following;
- Minimum uptime of 99.5%
- Redundant operations in off-site locations, in case of a catastrophic event (fire, earthquake, etc.).
- Back-up servers to avoid service disruptions if a piece of hardware fails.
- Around-the-clock performance monitoring, so issues can be detected and addressed promptly.
What type of technical support is included with this Service?
Churnly provides the following support;
- Web and email support with a guaranteed 24 hour response time.
- A skilled, well trained team of support professionals.
- Submit an unlimited number of support tickets, at no additional cost.
Enhancements and Upgrades
Does the Churnly product and technologies get updated and enhanced?
Churnly is constantly improving performance and functionality of its product. As a customer, you will benefit from;
- All updates to our product.
- Frequent new product development cycles, with new features released at regular intervals.
- Upgrades that require no effort or disruption to you and usually carried out during off-peak hours (GMT).
- A formal mechanism for gathering customer feedback and suggestions, and incorporating this feedback into product roadmaps.
Can we integrate Churnly into our existing CRM and 3rd party software?
Integrations with leading data vendors such as SalesForce, Zendesk, Magento, Segment and Stripe are available. If your data is stored in a data source we currently do not support connections to, for example within your own platform, we can build a dedicated connector. You can discuss this with us. To talk to our pre-sales team, email us.